A Fellowship of Scouters for a Better World
The Canadian Fellowship of Baden-Powell Guilds, the National administrative governing body for the operation of Baden-Powell Guilds throughout Canada. Some Provinces and Territories have their own Provincial Fellowships, responsible to the Canadian Fellowship, and each in turn, provide guidance and oversight of Baden-Powell Guilds within their jurisdictions.
- To keep alive the spirit of the Promise and Law, in a process of continuous personal development;
- To bring that spirit into the communities in which they live and work, through active service to them; and
- To actively support Scouting and Guiding in their communities within Canada and worldwide.
- To establish a liaison and a co-operation between the National organization of former adult Scouts and Guides;
- To establish Baden-Powell Guilds in areas where no such Baden-Powell Guilds exist; and
- To promote friendship amongst former adult Scouts and Guides within Canada and throughout the world.
Please click on the icon below to read the full article